Well it's my second day home from work and I'm feeling fairly accomplished. Yesterday I got caught up on laundry and got the house straightened up. Today I've focused more on fun stuff like baking and organizing and sorting through stuff:) I've come to realize that I have a problem, with clutter that it, I am constantly going through boxes, cupboards, closets and such finding things to re-organize and things to toss. Sometimes it's because a particular drawer or shelf is bothering me and sometimes it's just something fun to do when I'm bored. I know, I'm weird'-)
The next problem I'm running into is that at 26 (almost 27) weeks pregnant none of my tshirts fit me anymore:( And I am a HUGE tshirt fan. They're so comfy and easy to throw on and are my go-to on my days off and once I get home from work each day. The other day one of RJ's shirts was handy so I through it on and it was quite comfy. Today, I confess I've done the same. It's wonderful!:) And yet I always made fun of mom when she would where dad's clothes......
Speaking of pregnancy news, last weekend we got our baby registries started! Yay! We involved almost the whole family, and were quite the troop walking down each and every aisle of Babies R Us and through the baby section at Target:) All in all it was really fun and although we were a bit overwhelmed, we stayed on task pretty well and got a really good start! It made the pregnancy feel all the more real and made me even more ready to meet the precious little one who will be snuggled up in the cute little clothes and blankies we saw:):)
I hope everyone is staying healthy and warm during this cruddy winter weather, I will be soooo ready for spring when it gets here!
No comments:
Post a Comment