Thursday, January 2, 2014

11 month old Eddie/Holidays2013

Well this is it....the last month before I have a one year old....although we pretty much already have a toddler on our hands. He walks everywhere, is babbling like crazy, and we've started the process of weaning from bottles/formula. It hasn't gone super well so far, he likes his bottles and doesn't like the cold whole milk we've been giving him. He pretty much skipped the cute little handled sippy cups, as he just wanted the big ones sissy was using. So we bought a few more of them and tried putting whole milk in THEM....hmmm...  It's a process.....;)
We are just wrapping up a wonderful holiday season. We had some wonderful family time over Christmas with my family, and just returned home from Carroll yesterday from a few days celebrating with the in-laws over New Year's. As usual, everyone was spoiled and a few favorites were Emma's remote-control Doc McStuffins car and her Disney Princess Clip-Clop stable, Eddie's drum set and his tool bench, RJ got Apple TV and I got Jason Aldean tickets!
Now it's on to 2014 and I'm excited to see what a new year brings for our family! I knew that 2013 would be a big year for us, and it definitely was! We welcomed our second child, our baby boy, into the world and our lives changed forever! RJ got a promotion and new job, I started working at Shear Genius, and the kids started going to a babysitter 2 days a week. So many changes and excitement!
I pray that God will watch over us again this year, guide us, protect us from harm, illness, fear, and doubt, and direct us in the way he wants for our family.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment